1. Corruption can have no place in our covid-19 recovery. Governments and companies are taking exceptional measures to control the spread of coronavirus – but we must safeguard against those who would illegally profit from this. World Economic Forum
2. Guatemalan officials investigated for corruption. Health officials are investigated for allegedly conspiring to defraud state funds during the coronavirus crisis. Aljazeera
3. Europe’s scramble to buy covid-19 supplies. European governments expedite procedures to buy medical supplies raising serious transparency guidelines. OCCRP
4. Panama Papers four years on. It has been four years since the Panama Papers blew the lid on corporate secrecy. The COVID-19 pandemic emphasizes the urgent need to put an end to the abuse of anonymous companies. Transparency International
5. La lucha anticorrupción, otro frente contra el coronavirus en Colombia. Los organismos de control reivindican su independencia ante el Gobierno para perseguir las malas prácticas en medio de la pandemia. El Pais
Read other anti-corruption updates here.